Please see below for the current TIMBERplus Jobs available:
About the Company:
BSS Business Software Solutions GmbH (BSS), are a Hamburg based company which have been developing timber and veneer inventory software since 2000. A customer order was the origin of TIMBERplus. Which is an individually adaptable software solution to support virtually all aspects of the wood industry. From purchasing logs in the forest, production, inventory, sales, invoicing and anything in between. Customers benefit from our continuous development of our Software, which in turn reinforces their requirements for the Timber trade.
We are a passionate team and enjoy creating the TIMBERplus software, we strive for the best results for our customers by extensively testing developments before implementing them into your system.
We see ourselves as service providers and partners to our customers, advising and supporting them with our expertise. In all our projects we offer our customers a solution that covers all aspects of a Project. At the start of all projects, we conduct a review your current processes, so we are able to offer our experienced advice on the optimisation and documentation of the internal procedures, supply of the hardware, installation, training and continued support after the project is complete.
Working alongside our valued customers TIMBERplus has grown in the market and supports customers in Europe, America, Australia, Africa and Asia, with dedicated German and English speaking support.
Join us in our exciting journey!
We are looking for a qualified Application/Software Developer to design and code functional programs and Applications. You will need to work as part of a Team and on an individual basis with little supervision.
A great Application/Software Developer has excellent knowledge of C#, SQL Server, MVVM Design Pattern, WPF and Xamarin. As well as have an analytical mind-set and a keen eye for detail.
Our motto is to write clean code, enabling us to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate into Applications and Software.
- Collaborate with the team to set up specifications.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Write high quality source code to program within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Evaluate existing Applications and Software to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documentations and handbooks to accurately represent software design and code.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Ability to Speak and understand English.
- Understanding of German preferred but not required.
- Proven experience of Application/Software Development, or a similar role.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Knowledge of C#, SQL Server, MVVM Design Pattern, WPF and Xamarin.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Qualification in a relevant field is preferred.
We offer you:
A pleasant working environment with a nice international team and customer base, flat hierarchies and free design options in your area of responsibility. There is also the potential to work from home as well as in the office. Flexible working times and social benefits.
If we have aroused your interest, we looks forward to receiving your application documents with your availability and salary expectations. Mrs Merle Hirscher or Miss Sian Cutler is available for further information on +49 40 4111 43 43 or by email on email@example.com.