Our new handheld device Zebra MC3300 is a great for use in the production environment. Customer’s currently using the MC3300 device feedback is: that they are satisfied with the product, and how well it scans log tags and flitch labels. Moreover, the system is Android based (although it doesn’t require previous Android knowledge). We will provide you with a guide to set up the device.
- Advanced long range data capture capabilities
- Multiple form factors for easier scanning
- Tough screen
- Rugged exterior
- IP54 certification
- Guaranteed to receive updates for Android, from Zebra Care for 10 years
- Touch screen and reach keypad buttons to help users in different enviroments
- It can work up to 70 feet (21 meters)
- Reliably scans at low, intermediate and long ranges
- Touchscreen made of scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass
- It’s IP54 sealed against dust and spills
- It can withstand drops from up to 1.5 m
- Operates in temperatures between -20 and + 50 C
Unlike our other devices this doesn’t work with a store, it has a built in App called Stage Now which enables it to download Apps. Please contact us for the download barcodes.